Subject: Re: [Leica] Bad test big no-no
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 11:51:07 -0800

Probably why Kodak P3200 has such a short (about a year) expiry date when
it's purchased fresh---it's quite susceptible to background radiation, etc.
When I was shooting the stuff regularly, I bought what I thought I would
shoot in the next few weeks, no more, and process it as promptly as possible
after exposure. Ilford's Delta 3200 (which I've switched to for
available-light shooting) has longer expiry dates, up to two years, but I
follow the same regimen as I did with P3200.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.