Subject: [Leica] 135mm "bentline" viewfinder question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 13:58:46 -0700

Hello and a very Happy New Year, only one more to go till the Millennium is
done. I have a 135 brightline finder that got tweaked and is now somewhat
off in the horizontal department. Should I:

1) Cry and get another one?

2) Put in a studio flash mount and biff it back the other way?

3) Take it apart and then biff it?

4) none of the above! All of the above!

 Any advice, anecdotes and sympathy would be gratefully received. Oh, I
forgot! You can also call me all the names in the book for being such a
twit.

John Collier