Subject: Re: [Leica] 15mm Heliar M-adapter Question
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 05:54:45 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 31/12/99 08:05:35 Paris, Madrid, LawsonCL@aol.com a
écrit :

<< Using an M-series adapter to mount a Voigtlander 15mm on my M6 TTL, I
notice
 the assembly doesn't click into place as do the Leica lenses. Is common?
It's
 a Japanese-made adapter and I know I can return it, but I'm wondering if
 there's a simple modification a hamfisted simpleton with Dremel MotoTool and
 a file could to to make it right?

 Chris Lawson >>
I've checked the ring on M4 and M6 and it clicks with no PB.
I'm still waiting for my 15 mm COSINA.
On the other hand , is your 15 not unscrewing when you attend to remove the
whole assembly ?
Happy new year to all.
Jo GOODTIMES  / France