Subject: [Leica] 90mm/F 1.0 Lens for Leica M
From: Christian Wagner <christian@wagnernet.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 20:38:02 +0800

Some folks on the LUG were wondering about the 90mm/F1 for M.  I just saw
one for sale at a store here in Hong Kong.  It's marked Leitz Canada, but
also right below it says Picker X-Ray Corp. (I assume the true
manufacturer).  Part No. is B-T87-243 (this is not the serial no.).  This
particular model is black.  It looks somewhat like an Apollo spacecraft
with service module (a cone and a cylinder mounted together).  No
adjustment for aperture or distance on this lens.

Didn't ask about the price.  Not an item on my shopping list.

Chris