Subject: [Leica] THANKS TO ALL
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:18:28 -0000

I've said it before, but I'll say it again...

Thanks so much to all of you who responded so quickly and helpfully to my
somewhat silly request for help regarding my aging Tri-X...

The help you all provided is what the LUG is really all about for me - a
group of people with a common interest and different degrees of knowledge,
who freely and willingly share that knowledge.

I ended up having enough "new" stock to provide me with the 17 rolls I shot,
and thus far what I've had developed has turned out as I hoped...

Again, Thanks - and Best Wishes To All For The Entire Duration of the New
Millenium! ;-)

B. D.
and Dr. Blacktape too!