Subject: [Leica] OT To Tri x or not to Tri x 4x5
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 18:07:12 EST

<<I feel the same about sheet film. Sheet film puts you so far ahead that I
used
to think it was not necessary to worry about developing details: which
developer
you used. It all seemed to come out great whatever you did.>>

Mark,

Is it OK to admit on the LUG that I just bought a 4x5 field camera (Walker
Titan)?    I promise I'll still use my Leicas-see now it's on topic and I
won't be drummed out of the corps.  I just got out of the darkroom after
printing the first sheets I shot.  Tri-x in XTOL.  WOW!  Big juicy negatives,
and talk about tonality.  These were all just test shots I took in my
backyard.  I can't wait to start some more serious work.

Richard Wasserman