Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V14 #44
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 16:21:11 -0500

Bryan Caldwell wrote:

>  My point is just that for most
> people, better coverage is available for considerably less expense. I also
> think that some people think that if they have the Passport plan they're
> fully covered - but they're not.

Isn't this the basic working premise of all insurance policies?  You can
usually get the same coverage for less -- if you have the six months time
necessary to shop around and the law degree to understand the technical
babble -- and when you do buy something, it never really covers what you
think it does.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |    What boots up must come down.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |