Subject: RE: [Leica] R: IIa or IIIa,: (Contax!)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 09:30:10 -0000

The wheel focusing works fine, although I found it's pretty easy to also
focus by manipulating the lens itself...The 50 1.5 Sonar (forgive me, Marc,
if I misspelled it)is a very nice lens. I used a IIIa for a while along with
my Nikon equipment, and using it was what convinced me to get rid of most of
the reflex equipment in favor of modern Leica RF equipment...