Subject: Re: [Leica] Plea II
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 12:57:11 -0800

Mike Johnston wrote:

> May I make a general plea? Please don't refer to "T-Max" as if it were
> one film. It's unclear what you're talking about. There are _three_
> T-Max films: T-Max 100, T-Max 400, and T-Max P3200. They share some
> technology but are all quite different films. We might consider calling
> them by their product codes: TMX, TMY, and TMZ. It's not difficult to
> clarify which film you're talking about.

Second Plea from Mark:
When one says T-Max 100, T-Max 400, or T-Max P3200 I know what one is instantly
talking about.
But when one says TMX, TMY, and TMZ I have to use my fingers like doing a math
test in grade school.
Cool Daddy O! Love those Chromes!
But not as bad as using the codes on the color films which always change so I
gave up on them long ago.
I say call it out like it is! Has anyone heard of Ektachrome?
Mark Rabiner
When one says "T Max" one could be referring to the developer.