Subject: Re: [Leica] Don't read this, Bernard
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 17:47:44 EST

skipwilliams@pobox.com writes:

<< So the easiest and most versatile way for me to fine-grained photography
is
 to use Agfapan 25.  I used to use Tech Pan 2415, but it wasn't very easy to
 work with, although I got great results with (I think I remember this
 right) Technidol (??) or using custom-mixed chemicals (which I won't do
again). >>
I am using TEC which is a variation of the old Willi Beutler formula and find
that is does very nicely.  Hard to distinguish between Leica and Hasselblad
prints.