Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm Summicron-M ASPH - best price?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 17:56:33 -0700

TriState Camera and Video advertise the 35mm f2 asph black at $1199.95US. It
is gray market and I know nothing of their reliability or honesty. They
advertise in Shutterbug, PopPhoto, et al. Do not forget that if you purchase
gray market you are depending on the store to back the product so reputation
matters.

John Collier

Mr. Zack enquired: