Subject: Re: [Leica] Mark Rabiner "rolling"
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 22:39:21 EST

I am going to try it....."The Rabiner Roll"
Thanks

<< >
 Every other minute or agitation cycle I gently roll my metal tank back and
forth
 on my wetsink instead of inverting it for 10 seconds.
 This is how tube developing works anyway it's just not continuous.
 Metal tank users are against rolling agitation because the very outside loop
of
 your film on the reel will pickup more density and contrast as it moves
faster.
 But with a tall two liter tank inversion doesn't do much. So I alternate and
do
 it this was with my one liter tanks as well for consistency.
 I think the two agitation methods balance each other out when used together.
 Mark Rabiner