Subject: [Leica] what 6x9 cm folding camera to buy?
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 13:32:44 +0100

I am planning to play around a bit with medium format to see how that
affects print tonality and I am looking for a good value 1950s or 60s
folding 6 by 9 cm camera with a very good lens and possibly a coupled
rangefinder. I want to avoid collector cameras, but I still want quality.
There is a big photo flea market here this coming weekend, and I would
appreciate any tips beforehand from this knowledgeable group. (BTW is the
real negative format 55 by 85 mm just like 6 by 6 is 55mm square?)
Thanks and regards, Chris