Subject: Re: [Leica] Off with their Pedestals!
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 09:07:55 -0800

Mike,

Thanks for the tip---I can spend my lunch hour picking clean the remainder
table over at B&N. I don't share your opinion of Marshall's work (few
photographers today would get access to the subjects he shot in the 1960s
and 1970s, let alone have the time to develop the rapport that made his
pictures so successful), but you're entitled to it.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.