Subject: Re: [Leica] ......... chromo film.......
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 16:34:35 -0500

I uzd 2 uz XP-2 x-clusively, but eventually D processing charges got D
better of
me.  It doesn't quite have D latitude that Ilford suggests: it handles
overexposure pretty well, but underexsposure is a no-no.  @ 800 ASA, it's
certainly not grain-free.  Now I use conventional films for B&W photography, both
the lite and the heavy kind.  The old wisdom: Try them for UR self.

;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Visiting Scholar CSEL, OSU        | my clothes."
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |