Subject: [Leica] Verichrome Pan
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 19:53:40 +0000

Verichrome Pan--now there's probably the flat-out prettiest film you can
buy today. Shoot it through a yellow filter and develop it in something
like D-23. Man, if pictures were food, you'd gobble that right up.
Scrumptious. Medium format, and it's even better. Man, I wish I had the
patience to shoot Verichrome Pan.

It ain't the sharpest, it ain't the most grainless, it ain't the fastest
or the contrasty-est or the anything-est...just the purtiest.

- --Mike