Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa L
From: "John Black" <jblack@ambio.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 13:39:00 -0500

I have not had the rewind crank fall off of my black Bessa but have put only
one roll of film through it and had a large, deep pulsating scratch show up
on the whole roll.  Good thing it was just a test roll!  Examination hasn't
shown any obvious burrs or sharp edges within the camera body but I need to
shoot another roll to make sure it wasn't a piece of grit or something
having to do with the film canister.

Let you know if it is a fault with the body.

JB