Subject: Re: [Leica] Focomat Question
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 08:50:26 EST

garethjolly@bigpond.com writes:

<< My Focomat seems to be giving very long exposure times (say, 1 minute at f4
 on a 12 x 16 print or so).  I've replaced the globe, so that doesn't seem to
 be the problem.

 Any ideas? >>
Have you moved the bulb around and up and down to be certain it is in the
proper position to provide the maximum output to the print?

Also, what version of the Focomat are you using? Is it the I or Ic?