Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V14 #63
From: RBucha7924@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 22:48:36 EST

Planning to do a job with APX 25.  Will do my own processing,
but I haven't done my own processing for 25 years.  I want the
very best for fine grain, and perfect tones.  These are George
Hurrell style shots and I would like to duplicate the style w/o
6 hours of retouching on each negative as Hurrell had done.

What would you recommend for times, temperatures, agitation,
developer, fixer, etc, etc..  Please be specific when you reply.
I know a lot must have changed in 25 years.

Will be doing the work with an M3 and 90mm Elmar.

        Thanks in advance for all the help....

                                        -Rick