Subject: [Leica] idd it again
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 01:50:01 +0000

>>>4. take a few minutes to really look at the print. Don't
glance at it and rush to a decision. This allows your eyes time to
adjust to the print, but it also allows you some time to let the values
register and to "calibrate" your brain.<<<

Whoops, typo. I meant to type "This allows your eyes time to adjust to
the LIGHT," not the print. Sorry. My adnm fingers just don't always od
what I tell them to od.

- --Mike