Subject: [Leica] OT: Eclairs, was Tripod myth
From: Malcolm McCullough <blayne@mbox2.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 22:50:16 +0800

Steve LeHuray wrote:

>Yes, same thing with my Eclair NPR.

Good grief! Does that still work? - which is what an airline stewardess
said to me when she saw me getting on the plane with my NPR.
How many other LUGgers have an NPR, ACL or CM3? Should we start an Eclair
Faction? At least we could celebrate the 40th birthday of the NPR
(Noiseless Portable Reflex - an extremely reliable 16 mm movie camera with
rapid change magazines much used for documentary and news work).

I admit that I use an aluminium tripod with mine - 150 mm Medium
Ronford-Baker legs with an RB Fluid 4 head.

Regards,
Malcolm
Singapore