Subject: Re: [Leica] tripod
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 09:55:05 -0800

>Ted Grant wrote:
>
>> May I suggest, "we use or not to use tripods if and when it is
>> necessary!"

Bernard responded:

>But.... can you define "necessary". And when the moment comes when it's
>necessary, please do tell us...... what's the best material for a
>tripod, ey Ted?>>>>>>

Aaaaaaaah Bernard mon ami,

Not for another photographer to decide what you may or may not require! :)

The moment of truth is determined in making your "own decision," not that
of what you may or may not agree with in the writings of another.

What material do you prefer in a tripod, the weight, comactibility and
compatibility with yourself, as well as many other variables to be
determined by you the photographer having to use and carry it.

Not the thoughts of 10,000 others.:)

I trust this gives you a vote of confidence in your final decision. ;)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant