Subject: [Leica] No, they do have WA's
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 13:49:49 +0000

- --> no 24 or 28 mm. To me, a camera that would
        "span" 24mm to 75mm would be ideal.
        I fail to understand why anyone would not care
        to cater to the wide and ultra-wide photo domains.
        At LEAST the 28mm !

        I also wish they would have made the focussing ring the
        outermost one.

        Andre Jean Quintal
<<<<

What do you mean? There's a 25mm and a 15mm with very good clip-on
hotshoe finders. And you can use virtually any older LTM lens on it.
What more could you want?

- --Mike