Subject: Re: [Leica] tabletop tripod
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:12:08 EST

In a message dated 1/9/00 8:54:27 PM, mrabiner@concentric.net writes:

<< 70 high school kids on a tour of Washington?!!!
Where's my tabe top tripod????!!!! >>

Ah, it's not bad at all. They win the trip in an essay contest (which means
they're smart enough to know how to write). Their local electric co-op pays
their way. They're all small town kids -- for the most part respectful,
obedient and appreciative (though there have been exceptions). I've been five
times. A couple of times I swore I would be willing to start a country with
those kids . . .

This year I'm taking nothing but Leicas. (OLC)

Bob (sucker for punishment) McEowen