Subject: Re: [Leica] roundshot
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:09:10 -0800

DonjR43198@aol.com wrote:

> Do tripods pick up vibrations when used in helicopters?

They have special very expensive devises that Gary Todoroff mentioned in his
slide show at the LHSA meeting in Chicago for attaching a camera to a vibrating aircraft.
Or rig one up yourself like Gary Did.
I'd think you were often better off using a hand gyro which attached to your
camera in many cases.
Or if you are like me and like that SWISSSSSH effect you could try attaching a
tripod to the roter above.
Turns any camera into a roundshot!!!!
Mark :-) Rabiner