Subject: Re: [Leica] ebay----Yes, there are Bargains
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:51:57 -0800

I may have the bragging right as the longest time eBay user around here,
since 1997 when it was still called AuctionWeb, and was free.

Lessee...  Some of my Leica bargains...

M3 Summaron 1:3.5/35 with leather case, mint = $250 or so
M6HM and Summicron 50mm, mint, $2100
Fat Tele-Elmarit, black, mint $450

Bargains can be found.  Be patient, and be lucky.

Ken Iisaka kiisaka@pacbell.net
Lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, California