Subject: Re: [Leica] What to bring to Hawaii
From: LawsonCL@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 02:18:32 EST

Take the M6 with the 35mm and the 21mm, if you get it, plus the EOS1n with
the 70-200mm. Leave the 50mm and the 28-70mm home.

The 35mm and 21mm will serve you well on the streets and in the markets while
the 70-200mm will impart drama to stirring scenics of ocean sunrises and
sunsets, smoldering volcanos and smokin' bikini clad wahinis.

Chris I-Shall-Return-To-The-Islands Lawson

ryuen@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Hi,

 I'm planning a trip to Maui and Kauai this June, and I'm trying to
 decide what is more appropiate to bring on the trip. It will be either
 an M6 with 35mm and 50mm lens or a Canon EOS1n with a 28-70 and 70-200
 lens. I really don't want to be overloaded and burdened by heavy
 equipment, but on the other hand I want to make sure that I have enough
 coverage for more situations. I'm also thinking about adding either a
 21mm or 90mm to the Leica package.

 TIA,
 -Ray >>