Subject: [Leica] Leica user in the news
From: "Neil Miller" <plus_4@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:59:58 PST

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for mentioning the article. I'm sorry I was not able to see the work
during our visit. Although I know you were in the process of pulling it all
together at that time. It was a very interesting project to work on. If
plans are not already underway, I hope you can get the work published. Keep
us informed!

Neil

Neil A. Miller
plus_4@hotmail.com