Subject: [Leica] DAJ
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:46:49 +0000

Jim B.: >>>>
I agree that it is still the best photo magazine out there. But, for
unexplained reasons, it was even better before Jan/Feb 1995???
<<<<<

Jim,
I'll convey your compliments to David Alan Jay (who, incidentally, is
now in charge of a large computer system at the University of Illinois
at Champaign-Urbana). Some people do prefer the earlier incarnation of
the magazine, which I certainly understand. The average tenure of an
editor is 5-8 years, however, and I'm in my 6th year now, so you may not
have to wait too long to see whether the next change is an improvement
to you.

- --Mike