Subject: [Leica] I am confused and need your help
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:46:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi gang,

I need your help figuring out this import Leica
related question.

First please click on the following link:

http://images.honesty.com/cgi-bin/honesty-image.cgi?image=933933&name=mike%2Ejpg

This is a picture of Mike Tyson.  Please note the
tattoo on his stomach.

Now, click on this link:

http://images.honesty.com/cgi-bin/honesty-image.cgi?image=934044&name=jay%2Egif

Yes, this is a picture of the Leica M campaign
brochure.

Now, my question is: Did the marketing people at Solms
copy the image for the M campaign brochure cover from
the tattoo on Mike Tyson's stomach; or did Mike Tyson
copy the image for his tattoo from the M campaign
brochure cover?

Actually, they may be working together ;-)

Regards,

Bill