Subject: Re: [Leica] *Kodak* Camera of the century!
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 18:21:20 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> I have to agree with Eric here....And not because I am a Leica shooter...
>
> If there is going to be a "camera of the Century" - and, yes, it's a silly
> concept - I believe that that camera should be the Leica rangefinder..

Heck, I'd vote for this (taken from Kodak's website):

1900 - The first of the famous BROWNIE Cameras was introduced. It sold
for $1 and used film which sold for 15 cents a roll. For the first time,
the hobby of photography was within the financial reach of virtually
everyone.

- --

Jeff Segawa
Somewhere in Boulder, Colorado