Subject: [Leica] LHSA black paint vs. Millennium
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 02:05:37 -0500

2000-01-13-00:52:50 LEICAMAN56@aol.com:
> Leica stole a bit of our thunder by coming out with their version
> first.

Da bums!

> Anyway, there are some differences. [snipped]

How about the shutter-speed dial?  Knurled like the Millennium, or
"regular"?

TTL or pre-TTL?  (I know, I'm sure that's just wishful thinking -- I
assume that Leica just won't make anything other than TTL bodies any
more -- but a boy can dream.  Wouldn't a black-paint pre-TTL 0.85 just
be the kitty's sleepwear?)

> LHSA dot will be black, not red.

Oh, cool.  The bestest dot compromise of all.

> I'll keep you posted.

Thanks!