Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm IMAGES
From: "claire" <clairetm@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:34:56 +0800

Dear Dan.....
Wonderful pics....... I don't suppose U could give a really brief and
succinct description of the qualities unique to each of these 4
lenses........ or maybe it would be easier to tell us what  would make U
decide which lens to use....

U are very fortunate to have the whole gamut of these standard wides.to play
with......
I envy U........

I like the top gyne pic......... and errrr..... shouldn't U be assisting in
the operation ?
Just kidding.......;)

See U Saturday
TMLee