Subject: RE: [Leica] Who was that photographer?
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:54:44 -0800

Sounds like the book I remember.  Thanks, Chuck and Scott.

Medium format - that figures.  I remember the photos looked really good, and
I just naturally thought "Leica".  I should have known that a Leica photo
could never look that good - right, Mike J? ;-^)

Oh well, I think I'll try and get it anyway.  There's lots of suburbia
around where I live, and I need all the help I can get turning that sow's
ear into a silk camera bag.

Paul Chefurka