Subject: [Leica] sending to leica-users
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:10:46 -0800

Please note that for about the last 6 weeks, the leica-users mailing
list has been run with a version of majordomo that rejects multimedia,
MIME, and mail with attached documents. Today I learned that if you
send such a message to the list, you don't always get a notification as
to why your submission did not appear.

The leica-users mailing list software will accept only messages that
are in plain-text format, shorter than 10,000 characters, and contain
no attachments.

Also, I should remind you that the address for sending things to the
list members is leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Brian Reid
list keeper