Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Mark R-Penn
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:18:24 -0800

Roy Feldman wrote:
><Snip>
> John (the assistant) describes Penn as being fanatical about print quality,
> but he was indeed a stranger to the darkroom. This was during the cigerette
> butt period, which John scoured the street for on a daily basis.

Which cameras did he use then I'd like to know!?
I'm no Penn expert I'd love to know more about him.
I did know he had assistants scouring the streets for buts for that project as
it said so in Pop Photo.
And that it was printed on platinum which does not require a dank darkroom…
	but a sunny day and a printing frame!!!!!!!!
Mark Rabiner