Subject: Re: [Leica] FYI : Lens cleaning product.
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:32:11 +0000

Pitak,

OptiClean has been marketed for at least 5 years in the UK in all the
regular photo magazines... and has enjoyed very good sales.

It is a little scary using it for the first time... coating what looks like
clear nail varnish over the front element of an expensive optic and waiting
for it to dry... then peeling the hardened skin off with a little tab that
got stuck in the gloop! However, it works.

The UK supplier is... Caliope Limited, 3 Marfleet Close, Great Shalford,
Cambridgeshire CB2 5LA. The MD is Tony Berg, whose telephone number is
+44(0)1223-844375  Fax: +44(0)1223-844414.

Hope that helps,

Ed Buziak / Publisher
"Camera & Darkroom"

ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk