Subject: [Leica] For sale
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:24:02 -0000

from a friend of mine:

"...you may know someone who might be interested in my next attempted
sale, which is appearing in this weekend's Loot. I bought a Braun Nizo
2056 sound super 8 cine camera with Schneider macro-variogon f1.4/7-56mm
lens when I was living in Bremen in 1979. I used it hardly at all before
camcorders appeared, and it is in absolutely pristine condition. Quite
honestly, this magnificent machine was the swan song of the German
amateur cinematography industry, but maybe you know someone who collects
such industrial artifacts."

please contact
Dan Parker [dan.ingridparker@cwcom.net]

(submitted by Jem Kime)