Subject: [Leica] FS: R8 Motor Winder
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:13:43 -0800

My Leica dealer has an R8 Motor Drive kit with my name on it, so I am
offering my R8 Motor Winder to the LUG before going to EBAY.  Very nice
except for a 1/8" diameter paint chip on the front corner where it comes to
a point under the lens.  Can be touched up with flat black to match the
surface. Original Box and Manual.  $350 to the LUG plus shipping, otherwise
it'll go to EBAY.  I understand that this is approximately 60% of the
minimum advertised price for a new one.

Tom Schofield
Danville, California