Subject: Re: [Leica] Cameras of the Century
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:53:43 -0800

Julian Thomas wrote:
><Snip>
> I'm not too sure about that - Nikon lenses are way more expensive than Canon
> and not always as good. Check out the price difference for fast 24/28/35
> primes or f2.8 zooms!!
>
> Julian

I am sometimes willing to spend more money for a lens I feel is better. That is
why I am shooting with Leica glass 99% of the time which requires a whole
different ball games worth of cash output. Oh you mean I have to lay out $800
instead of $600??!!!!:) That would really shake me up! I'm used to waiting years
to get a lens I want.
Mark Rabiner