Subject: Re: [Leica] How to sell M equipment?
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 20:31:51 -0500

I'm in somewhat the same situation as you, except that I am
recovering some of the cost of a Christmas present to myself of  a
certain legendary wide aperture 50mm Leica lens.

I try to price somewhere between dealer asking prices and what I
estimate I'd get on a trade-in or an outright sale to a dealer.  The
marketplaces I use, in sequence, are this list (if the item is a Leica
product and only on a Friday, of course), then the classifieds on
http://www.photo.net, then eBay. Each has its advantages.  And
as for a general approach, I do try to treat those interested in my
offerings as I would want to be treated.

Roy