Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm IMAGE with NOCTILUX
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 07:41:29 +0100

Dan (and others who use MSN Communities),

I have to second Pascal's comment and encourage people to post their images so
as to allow the widest possible audience to see them. This means that they
should be viewable on both Wintel and Mac machines (accomplished by using the
standard JPEG format) and in both Netscape and IE. I am running Windows 98 and
Netscape 4.5, and I have not been able to see any of the images on MSN
Communities. I can get to the listings, but if I click on someone's name to
actually see his/her pictures, I get a JAVASCRIPT ERROR or something like that
and nothing happens. Which is a real pity, as I miss out on a lot of great
pictures...and perhaps you miss out on my incredible prescient comments ;-)

In a similar vein, I would also suggest not using unnecessary Java scripts,
frames and other goodies. They just slow things down and do not add anything to
the pictures, which is what it is all about.

Nathan

D Khong wrote:

> Friends
>
> I have just posted one picture taken with my Noctilux at:
>
> http://content.communities.msn.com/Leicausers/PhotoAlbum
>
> under "50mm Images".
>
> I managed to upload this image with a .jpg file. Please tell me whether you
> can download this one. Thanks.
>
> Dan K.
>                 All economic principles are thwarted by greed.

Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium