Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Users digest V14 #73
From: "David Runyard" <drunyard@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 12:27:57 -0000

By 'Photographer of the Century' do you mean the 'greatest'? - this will
depend upon your criteria, and even if you defined the criteria then
opinions will vary from person to person. I admire the published work of
most of the 'greats' but often for different reasons. For what it is worth W
Eugene Smith is my choice as my greatest photographic Artist of the past
century - and not a Leica in sight.
David R