Subject: [Leica] Flash...not going to get into it...
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 18:43:16 +0000

People must think that when I register an opinion, it means I discount,
discredit, or defame any photographs made by any other means.

It doesn't.

I'm not saying that good photographers can't do good work using flash on
an M.

I'm not saying YOU can't use a flash.

I'm not saying I'll personally refuse to look at flash pictures taken
with an M.

I'm not saying that I would not accept conflicting viewpoints. In fact,
I do. Work convinces me. Good work taken with flash is good work.

That doesn't really change my opinion, but my opinion seldom prejudices
me against others, either. I'm not in love with my own opinions. I'm
aware that the opinions of others are as valid to them as mine are to
me. I accept Donal's opinion too, and am glad to read his thoughts. I'm
tolerant. We can co-exist. Opinions are only that.

- --Mike

DEATH TO PIGDOG TWINKIE LIGHTS ON THE HALLOWED M