Subject: Re: [Leica] was:Please now Midland.
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 20:08:24 -0500

Greg Locke wrote, in part:

> Well, there is that Hershey chocolate factory that sells 5 pound
> bags of broken bits for a dollar a bag... :^)

I have a bit of a soft spot for good chocolate.  One of the things I used to
do in Sweden was go down to the local Italian cafe, but a latte, a few
squares of high cocoa content (around 70%) French or Belgian chocolate and
sit for an hour or two reading my favorite photo mags, chatting with
friends, or whatnot.

Upon arriving in the States, I've been looking for decent chocolate.  One of
the first ones I tried, just for the hell of it, was Hershey's.

I would consider $1 for a 5 pound bag a somewhat inflated price, given the
quality... >:-)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |