Subject: RE: [Leica] was:Please now Midland.
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 18:04:21 -0800

> Upon arriving in the States, I've been looking for decent
> chocolate.  One of
> the first ones I tried, just for the hell of it, was Hershey's.
>
> I would consider $1 for a 5 pound bag a somewhat inflated
> price, given the quality... >:-)

Being asked to eat one piece of dark Belgian chocolate is a reward.  Being
asked to eat 5 pounds of Hershey's is grounds for being called in front of
an International Human Rights tribunal.

70% chocolate (French, Dutch, Swiss, Belgian) is a little slice of heaven on
earth.  And I'm not even technically a woman yet :-)

Paul Chefurka