Subject: RE: [Leica] Reloadable cassetts (was: M6 baseplate)
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 16:34:06 -0000

Don,
I like the fun of finding many things for 15c instead of 15 dollars! Maybe
that's why I enjoy using the Leitz cassettes, I bought around 20 of them
for 20 GBP about $1.50 each.
Too bad Leica decided to stop manufacturing the activating lug on these
late M6s, thankfully my early one still had it.

best wishes,
Jem