Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Re: Bessa R _ Skip Williams reference
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 22:29:46 -0000

Maybe I was hoping for too much! Looking at the pictures I've seen, this
was what it appeared like to me. The appearance of the optics seen inside
the viewfinder window from the front shows more optical 'gubbins' than I'd
have associeted with a 'normal' system, I put that together with the frame
selector and made an inspired guess. I haven't seen any spec. yet on the
Bessa-R (do you have a source?)
The ability of Cosina/Voigtlander is quite capable of reproducing that
design I'm sure.

Jem