Subject: Re: [Leica] Gandy vs. Puts
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 00:42:06 +0200

Steve,

Did you really bought Leica lenses only for use them @ f5,6 ??
I switched to some of the latest Leica lenses only because they are
better @ f1,4 or f2, or because some are less flare prone.
I wanted to use those lenses wide open with more confidence.
The fact that somebody that I trust, gave me that kind of information
after he made tests and really used those lenses, was of great value for
me.

Lucien