Subject: Re: [Leica] Reloadable cassetts (was: M6 baseplate)
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:56:50 -0400

Ah-Ha!!!

Thanks SO much David- you have just solved a mystery that has bothered me
for about two years! I used to have a Soviet made screwmount camera and
could never figure out why the sprocket holes seemed to infringe on the
image! I've long since sold the camera, but at least I know what was
happening!

BTW- I like the cassettes very much! If Anyone wishes to sell any for
reasonable prices- PLEASE e-mail me!!!
They are wonderful in my M2!

Bob (who prefers the cassette, not the LP/CD/8-track!) Keene :)